In 2010, God called me out of my highest paying, most stressful, corporate job to an awesome and unbelievable task...being a stay at home foster Mom! It's been one heck of a ride! I have to say that I never imagined life could be so sweet...
What matters to this Momma? Being a stay at home mom and wife, adoption, foster care, loving children with special needs, home-schooling, faith and a whole lot more!
I'm sharing my Christmas card with you on my "blog" in hopes of earning $25 off my next Shutterfly order, AND, I thought you might like to get an early sneak peek. They will be coming to you in the mail soon!
I'm sharing my Christmas card with you on my "blog" in hopes of earning $25 off my next Shutterfly order, AND, I thought you might like to get an early sneak peek. They will be coming to you in the mail soon!
ReplyDelete